Saturday, October 9, 2010

Recipe - Poached Egg Milk

It's another insomnia night....Just can't sleep....1am plus....so lazy....craving for food....

I miss my mum....She can't cook well but she makes nice dessert...Poached egg in milk is one of my favorite, I used to have it every night before my bed time....I named it the 'Sweet Dream Magic Milk'.
  • 1.5 glass of milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 full tea spoon sugar or more (White sugar)
1. Heat milk to boiling in 8-inch skillet or cooking port over medium-high heat, then reduce heat so milk is simmering.

2. Break egg into custard cup or saucer then carefully slip egg into milk. Cook about 1 minute for runny egg or 5 minutes until whites and yolks are firm. Depends on your liking. (I prefer the runny egg)

3. Add in tea spoon of white sugar as last step if you like. Pour it over to soup bowl.

**I like dip soft milk bread into the milk for breakfast, at night is just simply poached egg in milk:)

Making this for myself now, reminds me so much of her...Mum, I wish you know how much I love you...even though you are still very naggy;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave your honest comment:)